RE: Spy Hunter help?

From: James R. Twine <jtwine_at_jrtwine.com>
Date: Wed Sep 08 2010 - 19:04:48 EDT

   FWIW, my first arcade game was a Tron. It worked perfectly, but the
self-test always showed the Sound Board Interface Error at the top of
the screen. But the sound test, which supposedly goes through all of
the sounds the game can produce, always worked correctly.

   I learned to ignore it... :)

   Peace!

-=- James R. Twine, (spam@jrtwine.com)
http://www.jrtwine.com