Re: Spy Hunter help?

From: Rich Gopstein <rich_at_ourowndomain.com>
Date: Fri Sep 10 2010 - 21:42:32 EDT

  Steve,

Thanks for the help. I have the Sound I/O with Panning more or less
working now. Now I'm trying to get the SSIO board (from the Upright)
running. Unfortunately, I don't know if the ROMs are good. I compared
them to the only set I found on line, but they don't match.

Do you have ROM images from your SSIO board?

Rich