Re: Vanguard pink noise

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 23 2010 - 15:53:27 EDT

Well the MB3712 is the last amp in the circuit. I have isolated it, and the
noise is still present. Grounded the input to the amp, noise also still
present. that is why I thought it was the MB3712.

The only other thing I can think of is that there is noise coming off the
12v power. But my scope apparently isn't good enough to see it on the
output.

Kevin