Re: Vanguard pink noise

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 23 2010 - 16:08:10 EDT

Well that won't be hard as there are none. The MB3712 is the audio amp, so
all it get's is an input from LM324 to a Volume pot, then that hits the
input of the Amp. Since the pot is removed, I have effectively removed the
input. So the only things connected to the MB3712 are +12v, Gnd, 3 caps, and
a speaker.

Thinking along those lines, I thought the internal resistors of the audio
amp had failed and that was causing my problem. But replacement of a new one
proved other wise.