Re: WTD: Early atari manual "computer games operators handbook"

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu Sep 30 2010 - 23:27:57 EDT

Steve Larkins wrote:

> Hello group!
>
> Just managed to snag myself am Atari rebound and after browsing Andrew
> Welburns extensive bronze age archive I have decided this is a manual
> I need to have.
>

> So can anyone help me out? I have money or can trade for other later
> 78-84 manuals if that is more likely to secure it.
>

> Cheers
>
> Steve (Backflipper)

Hi Steve,

That is the the Atari "Bible" and has been scanned a few times - you can
always print out a copy. If you want the 'real' experience use a heaver
grade paper!

If you want an original (including the Atari binder) then you have to
deal with someone like me (not cheap!) or try your luck on eBay (usually
cheaper)...

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com