Re: I, Robot Reset line

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Sun Oct 31 2010 - 13:20:49 EDT

  There should be a 10.3V input (which you can hook up 12V too) to the
PCB. I don't have schems directly in front of me but if I,Robot is
anything like other Atari games, this needs to be there for the reset
circuit to work properly. It is generally around pin E on the main
connector. Look at schems first tho. :-)

Since your reset is constant low, I think this may be the problem.