Re: AtariHQ.com

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Tue Dec 07 2010 - 22:55:55 EST

  Use the wayback machine... http://archive.org

It's a little sparse but this version from 2007 seems mostly complete....

http://web.archive.org/web/20070202115836/www.atarihq.com/oldindex.html

Looks like from the old links that the schematic isn't really linked
from the atarihq homepage as it was under danb's personal pages...

http://web.archive.org/web/20050309092924/www.atarihq.com/danb/

However, i don't see it in the 2007 versions of the archive archive....

So, a search on google found this...

http://www.cityofberwyn.com/schematics/PDF/PONGSchem.pdf

:-)

Jess M. Askey
*ASCII Solutions - Software Design and I.T. Services*
3315 Buntwing Ln
Fort Collins, CO 80524
307-760-5270
http://www.ascii-solutions.com <http://www.ascii-solutions.com>