Re: Flyback Troubleshooting help

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Mon Jan 17 2011 - 16:57:45 EST

  Here is the main primary being rung @ 15KHz with a .047uf cap in
series with it, there are no other windings on the core with it... but I
can throw more on if needed.

http://gamearchive.askey.org/Video_Games/Manufacturers/Atari/monitors/amplifone/raster/images/main_primary_ring_no_secondaries.jpg

I thought that Raster flybacks where supposed to have spacers between
the cores? This one doesn't have any.

jess