Re: Monitor ID help

From: Chuck <chuck_at_localsurfer.com>
Date: Wed Mar 02 2011 - 10:31:50 EST

Yes, I have tried Bob Roberts page. I even sent him the link to the
pictures directly and he did not know this one. I have had it for a
while and want to get it up and running. Been in the way for a long
time. It came out of a Dynamo cab, but I am not sure if it is the
original monitor for that cab.

Chuck