Re: Monitor ID help

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed Mar 09 2011 - 00:26:04 EST

Chuck wrote:
> John,
> Did you by chance find a schematic for the CH-281 monitor? I searched
> and searched, but all I can find is the CH-288 monitor schematics. I
> did find a couple of places that Pentranic says to just use the CH-288
> schematic, but I wonder what the difference is?
>
> Thanks,
> Chuck

Hi Chuck,

No luck so far. You know there is a good forum on monitor repair run by
a Canadian company in Alberta. The site is vendoramusements.com and
follow the link and register for the forum.

At this time they too have no additional info on that model, but it
can't hurt to ask on the forum itself.

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com