Re: Anyone installed a 25" monitor in an Atari system 1 cab?

From: Karl Doe <karlcdoe_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed Mar 16 2011 - 10:07:34 EDT

It would probably look nice on a medium res tube, and looking at the huge black bezel surround on the sys1 cabs I suppose that it is a possible fit if you can find a medium res tube/chassis combination that syncs to 15KHz. I remember all the early 90's JAMMA cabs with standard resolution monitors running 25" plus tubes (in the UK at least) and they were absolutely horrible unless you stood a few feet away....