Re: Logic levels question 6502A (Missile command)

From: Mendel Pearl <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Sun Nov 06 2011 - 19:31:25 EST

In my experience, TTL levels under 3.8V, at least on our favorite
hardware, are faulty and should to be investigated.
The problem might well be a TTL output that has a blown totempole
transistor.
Randy Fromm's method, checking for a 0.5V forward drop from ground to
each leg of a 74XX does not neccesarely detect this particular fault
mode either..

- Mendel