Buck Roger Zaccaria's cockpit for sale

From: Byte Surfer <bsurfer_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Sat Jan 14 2012 - 19:05:42 EST

Hi,

I don't know if it's OT (trading in this list) however:

I've find TWO Buck Rogers' cockpit units made by Zaccaria (Italy) for
sale, not mine, I'm writing in place of a friend that doesn't speak
english (almost like me, sorry), I've not any interest to buy this
(rare) game neither space for it im my room, anyway:

the 1st unit is complete (controls, pcb, etc) and in good aesthetical
shape, I've not tested it yet but I'll do it asap, my friend told me
it works...
the second was converted in a race game (flight control and BR's pcb
are missing) but the cab is ok.

These units are located in north of Italy, I'll post some photos the
next week.

Please contact me or reply in public list if interested.

Best regards
BS

---
"Ci sono due cose che per farle esigono buona salute: l'amore e la
rivoluzione."
Gesualdo Bufalino