RE: GO7-CBO (13") flyback?

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Wed Apr 04 2012 - 00:22:27 EDT

So it was working (with original 1981 caps), I was in a hurry to use it last
weekend so figured I would recap it this week..

Went dark having blown fuse 901

I recapped it, replaced fuse 901 and replaced the HOT though it tested good.

Turned it on and got HV for a split second then 901 blew.

HOT now shorted. Borrowed a ringer and it showed the flyback toast.

Replaced Flyback, HOT and fuse 901.

Comes up with a good picture except for the curl.