RE: GO7-CBO (13") flyback?

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Wed Apr 04 2012 - 01:30:12 EDT

Well this is interesting.

I did verify all the caps were the right way around. And the picture was
really good other than the curl.

I had tested the monitor on the bench using a robotron boardset. Had pretty
bad curl.

I put it back into the Rally X mini that it came from and the picture was
perfect (well it was too small width wise but other than that it was
perfect). I replaced the .53 C515 with a .25 and that fixed the width
issue.

No idea why robotron would have that curl where rally x doesn't but I am
going accept and move on with my life J

Thanks,

David