Re: Donkey Kong Schematics

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri May 18 2012 - 14:55:30 EDT

Well that takes care of the schematics. There are several versions of the
Radar Scope, so I just had to match components with locations to find the
right one.

My next problem is I'm missing sounds :( All the sounds are labeled as
Sound0 Sound1 where I'm looking for Jump, Walk etc.. :) So this provides a
new challenge..

Silly Japanese.

Thanks for pointing me to the correct location John.

Kevin