Re: Leisure Time Pot of Gold manual (POG)

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jun 16 2012 - 23:07:06 EDT

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 2:18 PM, John Robertson <pinball@telus.net> wrote:

> Not sure how many are left on this list, but I'm looking for a copy of the
> manual for POG if possible. The online one at imarksweb.net looks like it
> is hiding a virus (file ends in .exe) so not going there...

Not really a virus, but NOT the file you want anyway. The .exe is for a
download manager (complete with a file search program) that loads even if
you tell it not to. (Ripped it back out in safe mode.) Then you still
have to sign up and pay for the actual download (payment automatically
recurs monthly).

Even a pinout would help at the moment...

Your best bet is to actually buy the manual, I used to get all of mine
at Eldorado
Games <http://www.eldoradogames.com> back when I operated.

There IS an operating manual available free at POT-O-GOLD
#1.pdf<http://www.j-h-amusement.com/secure/uploads/file/jh-pdf/POT%20-%20O%20-%20GOLD%20%231.pdf>that
has setup and operating/diagnostic information, but has NO wiring
information or schematics. That is probably in a separate manual for the
T340 board.