Re: Space Invaders Deluxe pcb issue

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Mon Sep 10 2012 - 20:40:09 EDT

Travis Shire wrote:

> [...]
Ah, I dunno - without the memory map of SID handy I can't say for sure
if that is correct. It should be - Mark knows his stuff, but you need to
be sure you aren't interfering with RAM or I/O mapped memory with this
single EPROM hack.

Did the board ever work correctly as a SID?

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com