Can MCR audio be combined into one speaker?

From: <Franklin_at_Bowen.net>
Date: Fri Dec 07 2012 - 18:09:29 EST

All my searches ended up with results where people ran multiple speakers
in a cabinet.

I probed around the SSIO board with the schematics and an ear bud hoping
I could pick up line level audio but couldn't find any!

I even Googled to see if there is a way to combine amplified audio but
found no useful results!

Is it really impossible to get all the audio from an MCR boardset out to
a single speaker or is it just beyond my non-EE skills?

Thanks,
Franklin