RE: Home pinball

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Fri Jan 11 2013 - 01:01:51 EST

Yeah, but if someone is going to drop cash on a home pinball, they can
also probably afford a $150 home service call every year or so. After 4
years, they will imagine that they will sell it to some other schmoe for
$2000 (not going to happen however).

I'm sure there will also be approaches like car leases... get an AC/DC
home game, trade up to the next one after a year for $1250. Monthly
payments look pretty small then.

Jess - Friendly neighborhood pinball repair man