Re: Blaster Joystick: anyone have a spare?

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu Jan 17 2013 - 02:37:51 EST

Jess Askey wrote:
> Well my cabinet ended up being a stargate... the distant pic I had of it
> didn't allow me to see the front cutback before going down to the floor.
> Oh well....
>
> If I ever come across one, I will let you know Mark.
>
> jess

Considering that the joystick is essentially a 49-way with some extra
buttons, can you not fake it somewhat? Atari Battlezone handles and cut
down the ball should work, then you just need to drill out the shaft
enough to allow three wires to pass through...not easy, but doable.

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com