Re: Anybody have an Atari Outlaw?

From: Matthew Rossiter <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Thu Mar 07 2013 - 16:52:24 EST

Actually I believe it does work with QWAK guns according to the Kurz
Kasch documentation (which by the way I could never find the KK cards so
I just made my own harness). I was going to see if I could get it to
work with a Nintendo Zapper. :) I may have to work around the Holster
detector.
Let me know if you do have some extra QWAK opto assemblies.

Matt