RE: Getting a stable picture on the Amiga 1084D monitor

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Fri Apr 19 2013 - 00:36:11 EDT

I use a 1084 (non D) on my bench. It has the DB9 input.

It syncs to most everything I throw at it without any real issue. Only down
side is it can't do mid res games (for that I have a Nec Multisync 3D)

Maybe you need to cap kit it? With the warm up time that is the first thing
I would look at.

David