Re: Where to start on Missile Command PCB repair

From: Grant Thienemann <grant.thienemann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 31 2013 - 21:57:04 EDT

Hey Guys,

So I replaced the 6502 socket and all the EPROM sockets as well, did a
quick check and the crystal is on the board, though I have no idea if its
good or not.

Anyway went to turn on the game and I don't get a loud hmmm anymore, but
nothing is appearing on screen and the game still appears to be dead.

I need to either figure out how to use my catbox, find a 6502 pod, OR find
my logic probe . . .

-Grant