Re: Where to start on Missile Command PCB repair

From: Grant Thienemann <grant.thienemann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Nov 01 2013 - 13:11:14 EDT

Hey Guys,

Thank you so much! That is what I needed to know! It seems there are way
more parameters that I need to take into account for these than I
originally thought. I was just trying to save some money buy going to a
newer fast and cheaper chip, but it appears for now just for a Missile
Command at least, it won't be a problem, but it won't be the case all the
time.

Thank you so much Rodger, Mendel and Brad!
-Grant