Atari and Midway Raster Parts

From: pj pj <pj1_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue Jan 21 2014 - 21:38:33 EST

I'm on the lookout for the following items to clear out some projects that are lingering on way too long. Anyone have anything on the list they want to part with? PM me off list and we'll go from there:

-19" medium resolution CRT aka M48AAW00X in good shape, NOS maybe? All I need is the tube.

Crystal Castles Cocktail: Control panel overlays or the panels themselves with good overlays for a Crystal Castles cocktail. Heck, I'd go for decent prints if they were around. Also need a top glass with graphics: I'm looking for something more presentable than the one I've got.

-Satan's Hollow: Control panel with overlay, and/or red or black grip joystick, and a marquee?