Re: CAT Cwestions?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun Nov 28 1999 - 21:31:57 EST

<x-flowed>If the info for the Checksum modification is not up on http://www.spies.com
in the game archive, test equipment section, then I will forward it to Al
and he can add it to the info there...it is an easy mod, you just need to
add a toggle switch and connect it somewheres on the board, grounding a
resistor if I recall. I have made a few other mods to the Cat Box,
including beefing up the power supply so the Cat Box can actually power up
smaller logic boards (I use that for Gottlieb System 80 MPU testing, and
added an indicator LED that blinks when the UUT (Unit Under Test) has RESET
stuck low or is pulsing...

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com