Fluke 9100A Digital Tester

From: Chris Hardy <Chris_Hardy_at_vie.co.uk>
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 07:32:03 EST

Hi everyone...

I was recently lent a Fluke 9100a digital tester (with some POD's, yeah!), but
the system is missing the system disk, so I'm desperate for a copy of it.

Does anyone have one of these systems, and can either make a copy of it or email
me the files that are on it.

I don't know much about the disk, but I believe it's a MSDOS disk, so it should
fairly simple to duplicate.

Thanks

Chris Hardy
London

(Yep, an emulator coder who got hooked on doing PCB repairs. Unfortunately it
does suck up quite a bit of my spare time! If anyone needs anything "decoding"
from Mame give me a yell)