RE: Fluke T-shooters

From: James Marous <JMarous_at_midmark.com>
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 08:05:01 EST

Since we're on the topic of the rs-232 port on the 9010... has anyone looked
into whether there is a terminal mode available so we could write a pc based
front-end for the t-shooter?? The pc software side would be a breeze if
that sort of mode is already available. However, if we had to write a
program on the 9010 to translate the commands.... that might get a little
hairy. Any thoughts?

                                James