RE: Fluke T-shooters

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_veriosc.com>
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 13:41:16 EST

Someone on vectorlist found a few and someone else starting writing a
program for Asteroids.

I can pull up that info if you'd like. I'm interested too.

Matt

BTW - How hard would it be to write a program to do effective
troubleshooting on something like Tempest, Star Wars or Sega (Raster or
XY) boards?