RE: Signature Analyzers

From: James Marous <JMarous_at_midmark.com>
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 11:26:03 EST

For some dumb reason I have several of them, I have the HP 5004 and 5006, a
bug trap sig analyzer and a Kurz Kasch model. All are basically about the
same, at least as much as I use them. Honestly, I find I seldom use
signature analysis. About the only time it really comes in handy is working
on vector mathboxes. But it's nice to have it for well documented projects,
like the cinematronics boards.

                        James