RE: Signature Analyzers

From: James Marous <JMarous_at_midmark.com>
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 12:52:56 EST

On the subject of KK units.... I have a KK ROM tester, no documentation, it
just has 2 rows of machine pin sockets on the top and inputs for the sig
analysis connections. I always assumed is just calculates sigs on the ROMs,
but I never really knew, or used it for that matter. Anyone know about
this one?

I also picked up a Bugtrap DRAM tester on Fleabay for $10, works great.
Does everything down to 4116s... It is configurable for the timing and
everything. Works great for me, as my current eprom burner/chip tester
doesn't handle triple power supply parts. If you get a chance to grab one,
I would definitely go for it. I think it's the Bugtrap model 8000.

                                James