Re: Signature Analyzers

From: Peter Fyfe <peter_at_bombjack.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 17:38:01 EST

Matt,

You need to hardwire the NOP code onto the data lines. The Start/Stop both
go to the highest address line (pin 25 on the 6502) the Clk basically goes
to the clock to the processor. I like to use the test point on the board
for the clock as this ensures that the buffer for the clock is operational.

There should be some NOP card info on spies, try under the HP signature
analysis section.

Peter