Re: Signature Analyzers

From: Mark Shostak <shostak_at_directlink.net>
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 18:39:53 EST

From: "Peter Fyfe" <peter@bombjack.freeserve.co.uk>

>Dear all,
>
>I'm obviously in the minority here. My signatures don't match the
>Atari guides using the CAT box.

Sounds like a the problem with your NOP card. Either the one I
mentioned in my other post, or some other problem. Is the
"unstable signature" led lit or flashing when you take your
measurements? I seem to recall seeing incorrect signatures
when I used the NOP method.

>Granted, i get the same signatures for the mathbox on the vector
>games but for the rest of the board i get completely different
>signatures.

This also points to your NOP card, because the mathbox doesn't use
any signals from the NOP card when in SA mode.

<snip>