Re: ESR meter construction question

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 09:52:46 EST

When I built mine I had a few problems too. Careful examination of the
pcb showed that when they tinned it they used a little too much. So in
areas where I hadn't installed anything there were a few minute shorts
between the traces. You might want to check for that.

My problems were display problems -- and I checked/double checked/got the
scope out/etc.

Kurt