Re: Kit problems-LOPT/FBT

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 11:32:44 EST

I had a problem like that with a vector monitor. There was a transistor that was leaking a little bit when used but otherwise tested good with the diode check. What a pain in the butt those are to track down (especially when you have to hold a phone to your head as you get instructed on what to do next :)) Usually you can use the other half of the circuit as a reference, but this was in a shared part board :(

Jon