Re: Fluke 90 Micro processor Tester Report

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_EROLS.COM>
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 13:44:27 EST

!

> Could you share the secret of id-ing the unit without opening the box?

I have not heard back from Walter at this point.

To ID the unit in original shipping box: On the side it has a black stick
on label, from Fluke that has a checkbox for NTSC or PAL video tape. The
top line of the label say Fluke 90 XXXX in somewhat thinner numbers, this
is the processor type.

The main manual does not reference processor type at all. There is an
additional "getting started" manaul that references Z80, 8085 and 6809 and
how to handle some of the pullup pulldown conditions.

There is also a reference to the ROM inside the unit & it further states
that the clip cannot be removed without opening the unit.

At this point my question is can you simply swap ROMs & perhaps jumpers
inside the unit to change type?

Corey??

Kev