Re: PAT 9001 ?

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 07:43:49 EST

Its probably just an Atari in-house test fixture for their own service
dept. That certainly doesnt look like anything that was meant to be sold,
and it only can test a handful of games anyway. It was made at least 3-4
years after the 9000. I like the display orientation switch, what exactly
does that do? Does it make vertical games fit on a horiz screen?

Jeff