Re: BitScope?

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 17:51:22 EST

Did it have x and y inputs so we can all play Lunar Lander on out PCs?

-=Mark=-

Actually Im looking to buy a scope and if anyone has any recommendations on the
requirements for basic game troubleshooting, Im listening. Id hate to but a
piece of equipment only to have it not over all the things I would want to do.
On the other hand, I don't want to sink $$$ into things I would never use.

Suggestions?