Re: HP 5004a wires

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 18:33:59 EST

I have a second Signature Voltmeter (Thanks Al!) that is my source of spare parts...I can remove one of the wires to mail to you, but it does NOT include the special clip. I have seen those on eBay once in the past, perhaps some others show up from time to time...<br>
John :-#)#<br>
At 09:18 PM 2/21/2000 -0500, you wrote:<br>
of the small wires used for the clock/start/stock/ground connections.&nbsp; As the<br>
ends have a &quot;special&quot; plug on them, is there any source, or can I contact HP<br>
for a 30 year old product?<br>
Thanks,<br>
tom</blockquote></html>