Re: Signature Analyzers

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 16:05:44 EST

Chris,

   SA are going out of style as test equipment. You can buy a good used HP
one off of E-bay for a reasonable price. DON'T buy one with a broken
probe! The probe cost more than a GOOD SA. Here's a URL that will show
all the HP signature analyzers on E-bay
"http://search.ebay.com/cgi-bin/texis/ebay/results.html?dest=&cobrandpartner
=x&tc=&ht=1&st=&textonly=n&query=%28HP%2Chewlett*%29+500*&allebay=1&ebayregi
oncode=39&SortProperty=MetaEndSort"

   Joe