Re: DATA I/O 29B

From: ayeckley <ayeckley_at_neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 20:48:26 EST

I've been promising to give John a copy of
mine for a while - well, I finally got them pulled
out and I'll read them out tomorrow on another
programmer. If anybody else needs a copy,
please contact me OFF THE LIST. Mine are
324-0014-042 thru -048 from 1986.

>Anyone using this with an IBM compatible and able to use function 16 (Raw
>Binary)? What revision of software is you base unit? Would it be possible
>to get a copy? Arghhh... I find the 29B to be very effective programmer,
>but it is frustrating to burn old PROMS by first copying the data to a 2716
>to get it into the RAM on the 29B!

Alex
http://home.neo.lrun.com/ayeckle/
ayeckley@neo.lrun.com (Play)
yecklea@diebold.com (Work)

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.