Re: Wico XY Pattern Generator Schematics?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 11:35:22 EST

<x-flowed>Have you tried asking WICO? 1-800-FOR-WICO. I would like a copy too.

I have the Electrohome XY Vecotr test generator (borrowed, must return
someday) but it is not a nice layout inside...single side circuit board
with dozens of jumper wires...I would be willing to take a couple of hi-res
pictures if someone wants to try and work out the schematic, there are no
traces under the IC's...just time consuming.

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com