FS: CATbox & fluke stuff

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 19:49:33 EDT

CATbox, working all the way, perfect shape. No top cover or probes are
included. you can have your choice of 2 boxes.. one has the checksum mod
done to it (adds a toggle switch to the control panel) the other is
normal. Also have your choice of the original ribbon cable or a new one.
normal box $450, checksum modded one $475. Im only selling one of them..

This is re-sale of the normal box I listed on ebay.. mainly do to problems
I was going through at the time, I messed up the sale and the buyer
doesnt want it.. well its his loss :>

I also have some extra Fluke stuff to sell:

9100A $225 works fine, the big brother to the 9010A. 3.5" FD, 20meg HD.
no probe but I can lend you one for a year or 3. I'll include software
that can create a memory map & test RAM & bus lines. The
complete set of manuals are (or will shortly) be available on spies.
Theres about 3-4k pages of docs for this thing :>

Pods:
1802, 8048, 8086, 9900, 186, 286H. $100 each

9132a 32-bit expansion pod with sync module, 4 RAM modules, 2 ea 28 & 32
pin ROM modules, 68020, 68030, 80386 personality kits. $225

All the pods are brand new in the box and include manuals. I was tired of
not having some useful pods so I bought one of those pallets of
everything., have no need for this stuff. You probably dont either,
unfortunately. :>

email me or call my cell phone 443-255-0725 anytime before 1AM.

Thanks,
Jeff

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.