Re: Gotta get a new oscilloscope

From: ayeckley <ayeckley_at_neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 09:43:58 EDT

I like the 7633 I have from Tektronix pretty well. I picked
mine up at a Ham radio show, so I could kick the tires first.
Not quite portable, but only about half the weight of the
Tek 502 I have. Depending on the modules you install,
you can get up to 4 channels (not differential though).

Alex
http://www.elektronforge.com
ayeckley@elektronforge.com