Re: Fluke Series 90 8085 -> Z80 modification

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_EROLS.COM>
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 18:29:48 EDT

Yes. I've got a Z80 model from Walter Burgess too. Originially he sent a
8085 before he knew how to tell the difference. Not having a Z80 to compare
too I didn't know what the difference was but you can see the module is
different if you open it up.

Has anyone used one?

I've tried to use it on Pac-Man & Galaga. The ROM checksum works well but
the RAM testing doesn't work thru the buffers too well (or is it just me?).

Kev

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.