Data I/O 121A Gang programmer

From: Chris Loggans <chris.loggans_at_deltasolutions.com>
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 02:02:10 EDT

Hey, does anyone on the list have one of these? I recently picked one up
and it works great, except that I'd like to get a more recent firmware than
is in the machine right now. Data I/O handed off support for all of their
obsolete products to a third party which doesn't supply firmware upgrades.
My only hope is to find someone else with one of these beasts. Anyone?

Thanks,
-Chris

PS - I have the manual and can scan it in if anyone is interested. Just let
me know.

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.