TECH: Universal Boards on the Fluke 9010A

From: Peter Davies <invadar_at_mean-machine.org.uk>
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 21:11:14 EDT

At 09:50 18/08/00 -0700, you wrote:
can anyone please help me ith a problem i have getting a
Univesal Cosmic Alien boardset to run on the FLUKE 9010a

Allthough the boardset is working properly (it has a Z80 proc)
when I replace the CPU with the Z80 pod and press the 'RUN UUT' Key
I keep getting the error message:- ' UUT Power Fail Attempting Reset '
The pod passes the self test ok. so i have checked the power rails with a scope
and they appear clean and the +5v is true. the CPU clock seems to be
running at 2.7meghz.

when I connect up a galaxian board using the same power Unit
and the same fluke & pod it runs perfectly.

I have another fluke and pod and if i use them i get the same results.

Please stop me from going bald as i am pulling my hair out!!!!

All help gratfully received

thank you Pete (invadar)