RE: Logic Comparators

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 11:31:39 EDT

<x-flowed>
I don't know if the Bug Trap is any better than the HP, just easier to use.
Where to buy? Good question. I just sold one on eBay for around $70US, they
cost something like $150US when they were new twenty years ago...A kit
might be in order for these little beauties, I am sure the company that
originally built them is long out of business, but a search wouldn't hurt.

Let's see, I have people interested in my old Cheap Squeak (short tracer)
and Bug Trap, perhaps kits would be a good idea. Who likes the idea of
producing such a thing?

John :-#)#

At 07:40 AM 9/18/00, Dale Luck wrote:
>Where is a good place to purchase a Bug Trap? I already have the HP logic
>comparator and now you guys are making me believe I need this one.
>Dale

  http://www.flippers.com

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>