Re: Fluke 9010A manuals

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 15:37:12 EST

<x-flowed>
Hi Win!

I am also sending a copy of this to the techtoolslist in the hope that
someone there might be able to help you...

I am hoping that Al Kossow will get in touch with you about which ones he
would like to receive for his archive. He should contact you in a day or
so. If not get back to me and I'll let you know.
Do you have the ability to store them in the Adobe PDF format? That is the
best it seems.

Glad I could help with one of your requests!

John :-#)#

At 10:40 PM 12/8/00, win wrote:
>Hi John,
>
>I follow your link (http://www.spies.com/arcade.html), there are many
>manuals for Fluke (and Tek 7603 Mainframe, thanx for the link). Wich one do
>You want?
>I have a good scanner. Only time is problem.
>I don`t need manuals for HP and Allied scope, beacause I have not this
>equipment, I will ask for my friends.
>
>Also, I have following Manuals:
>Panasonic VP-7722 Audio Analyzer Operation Manual (223pages) (see
>http://www.panasonicfa.com/test/prodlne/vp7722a.shtml very expensive device)
>Xerox DocuPrint C55 Color Laser Printer Manual and Service Manual
>MANY manuals and schematics for Audio/Video/Automotive - Sony, Pioneer,
>Aiwa, Teac, Nakamichi, Bose, Technics, Panasonic, ...
>
>Best regards, Stanislav.

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>